In addition to the calm, capable, support throughout the entire process that comes from my experience officiating over 1200 weddings since 1978, the Deluxe Ceremony includes:
A Face-to-Face Planning Meeting
In-person or via live Zoom video chat
This is approximately a 1-hour meeting where I'll interview you and gather the information needed to design and choreograph your custom ceremony. Follow-up phone and/or email communication are available for guidance, ideas, resources, and support.
After our Planning Meeting, I take the information you've given me and sit down to craft your custom ceremony.
I email you the draft of your ceremony for your review and approval. Edits may be made during this review process so that you are both completely satisfied with the final result.
I help you organize, plan, and direct your wedding party for an efficient and enjoyable rehearsal. Efficiency and skill are required for a successful a rehearsal. Directing a wedding party can sometimes be (accurately) likened to 'herding cats'—and the sooner you feel 'made ready', the sooner you can get to the Rehearsal Dinner and toast to the great day to come!
The Wedding Day
- You can expect me to wear appropriate celebrant attire that communicates the weight of the occasion. Click here to see photos of me in my robes and stole. If you prefer, I can wear a dressy casual suit jacket or other style to convey the tone of your ceremony.
- Rest easy knowing that I always arrive early in order to coordinate with other vendors as needed and appropriate — photographer, DJ, musicians, wedding planner, etc.
- A smooth experience is assured as I attend to any last-minute details, and do any needed troubleshooting. This is where my experience in having officiated over 1200 weddings will hold you in good stead; I can recognize and anticipate issues before they come down the pike.
- I officiate the ceremony (and pronounce you married!)
- I complete the marriage license paperwork after the ceremony
- Photo ops of the document signing are available at this time, should you wish